Monday, November 25, 2013

Mixed Emotions

  I don't know what made me come here after years. I look at this blog which was my life at one point and just couldn't connect the dots . Mixed emotions :-(
I am different today,  very much from the woman in these pages. In fact I think she is dead and instead of her there is this new me, not so naive but on her own . Biju is gone . I can't believe we loved each other at one point . Now there is a soft shell that could be anything - like how you would feel about a distant cousin and absolutely no hate. Bye bye Biju ! 
Kamia continues to be the love of my life and I will always be kammommy which is a relief. She is 8 years old now and intelligent and smart. She has always been a mamma's girl and she is still.
I have stopped writing like before and now I am stumbling over words like a blind person. I am stuck ! 
The good news is I am happy in spite of everything :-) and writing this on
( not my best pic but this is how I look now ) 

my mobile which is kinda exciting .
So you will hear more from me . Bye for now ! 

1 comment:

Nagalakshmi V said...

really good to see you write again!